Catsy asked What are your goals?
I usually don’t do this, but somehow I’m feeling like I can.
- I do yoga every day. I do just enough to get me going in the morning, but never enough to improve. I want to move beyond maintenance.
- Get a regular writing process going. I hate that writing is rushed and never really something I get around to doing in a thoughtful and reflective manner. I need 1-2 writing only days each week. I’m hoping that that’s wednesday and thursday.
- Balance my eating. I eat good quality but I’ve never found the right rhythm. I eat too little or too much, or forget to eat. This year I kept healthy snacks with me all the time, which meant that I was eating very often, and I think that that’s the best, but it needs fine tuning.
- Spend more time with Yuka. I tend to work 6 days a week and Yuka works less. I want to sync up our schedules more.
- Get tenure dealt with. This is cheating, because it will happen regardless. Though I guess I could let it run on longer if I did nothing. Getting #2 done will get me through here one way or another.
- Drink less wine. Just because it is sticking around my waist a bit too much.
- Make the EDGElab the most rock’n lab in the universe, and actually get useful, meaningful and conceptually valuable stuff out there.
Hmmm… I don’t really have any goals. These are like, ya, well… that’s life so do it. But there’s nothing that is really a ‘goal’ or something to be achieved.
What are your goals?
Mirrored from Lemmingworks.